A couple of interesting things after watching the Marcus Brown video.
1. Friggin' glove compartment right in front of the steering wheel. Brilliant.
2. Nice work on the dash. I'm sure the digital stuff will break and be a pain, but the speed control screen is intuitive and the view without the huge gauge cluster is excellent.
3. Sleeve locks on the bimini top. Perfect.
4. Observer's folding seat back slides flat and becomes a step to the bow. Wow!
5. Hinged bow cover for storage access. Impressive. Removing bow cover (does not compute).
Previous: 1993 Prostar 205
Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.
Be kind. Have fun.