A couple of interesting things after watching the Marcus Brown video.
1. Friggin' glove compartment right in front of the steering wheel. Brilliant.
2. Nice work on the dash. I'm sure the digital stuff will break and be a pain, but the speed control screen is intuitive and the view without the huge gauge cluster is excellent.
3. Sleeve locks on the bimini top. Perfect.
4. Observer's folding seat back slides flat and becomes a step to the bow. Wow!
5. Hinged bow cover for storage access. Impressive. Removing bow cover (does not compute).
Previous: 1993 Prostar 205
Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.
Tyler Ski Club
To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.