View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 01:04 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: changes every month
Demo: No I let The other one go to a tt member out in colorado. He contacted me about it and was going to do more than I was .. He also has a 1993 blue metal flake stars and stripes so thought it would have a good home. He just did a complete inside renew on it and its sitting up at BAWS right now " thinking about taking this one up there for a side by side" jim went thought it and put his magic on it..

This one i got from another tt member up in pitt. Looked cleaner than the last one I had I like all the originality of this one interior is in great condition and it has a ton of goodies... Perfect pass, Fiber glass plat form, coded push button start, Teak Plat form, Bimini, Ann edition cover, Heater, Hot cold shower. BUT no motor lol.. I Think this one will be a looker when buffed and put together.

Ericb: Not sure what i want to do with the rear plat forms.. The white one looks good but im partial to teak so i can keep you in mind. Unless you want to make me part with it and recoup some money lol... pm me