The motor is ready to go back into the boat!!!! I can not believe how long it took me to wire it and put all the brackets on. I did not disassemble it, the PO pulled the motor and things were not marked very will. SP Maristar provided me with a lot of photos and his boat that helped tremendously. I found a was missing a few things, the oil pressure sender, some spacers and a few brackets. Skidim has the one throttle clip I was missing and I had a fuel pump bracket made at work.
Here are some pics:
I also changes the head water bleeders to the front of the motor (back of the boat):
Replacement fuel pump bracket:
I still need to repack the stuffing box, reassemble the shaft and prop assembly and change the trans seal on the side that meets the motor.