Another long weekend of wrenching is behind me!!
Here's some pics of the progress:
How the weekend started:
Overall things went pretty smooth and I only ended up with a couple extra bolts!
Unfortunately she hasn't run yet.. After cranking and cranking for a while with nothing I decided to pour a little gas down the carb and sure enough she fired right away so after looking things over I'm fairly certain the fuel pump is dead.. I'm guessing 5yrs of sitting bone dry didn't help it out much) Ordered a new one from skidim today and will have it in a couple days then I'll be pullin her back to the shop for a final once over and timing.. hopefully everything with the tranny's good, I pulled a couple qts of the old fluid out today (was expecting more than that) and replaced with new fluid..