I cleaned everything up, painted the speaker grills and bought 4 plastic cup holders, the two in the rear seat were cracked on the lips. I took four of the cushions to a neighbor of a friend to have the seams resewn where they came apart, they aren't perfect but they look much better. She just used a hooked needle to restitch them.
Unfortunately the speakers are junk but the grills look good.
I figure a new stereo system is WAY down on the list!!
I finally have the mooring cover all cleaned up and reinstalled. I dropped the engine parts off to the rebuilder, he said it should be done the middle of next week.
I will be placing a Skidim order soon!!