View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 01:02 PM
chriscraftmatt1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by gid View Post
Other posted having food for the kids, some beers, other items.

I guess you never been involved with a drunk driver there sport? Seen how they live after drinking a bottle Jack D. and the sober one dies. How about how you would be sued too as you provided the booze to them? Guess you dont read the posts on here were boaters die due to 'party'. It is one thing to have a beer while floating in a cove - chugging Jack (you said the coke was left untouched) is another.
You admitted to having a case of beer, full bottle of Jack D, basically no food and, assuming, all drove home.
Your mom would be so proud.
Listen up fella, don't be a JERK, and pretend to know a damn thing about me, or my social behaviors, because you read a list of what goes in my cooler on an average Saturday. May be that i don't have any experience with drunk driving in my personal life. May be that i go out and get hammered and jump behind the wheel every night. Then again, it may be that I have lots of personal experience, and have lost multiple loved ones because of drunk drivers. It may also be that i drink responsibly, and pass a bottle of jack around between about 30 friends while we're anchored up. The fact is, YOU DON"T KNOW...

So why don't you make your mama proud, and zip it up bub...

and keep muh mama's name out ya mouf be-otch...

(Apologies to the moderators...)