View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 12:03 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1998 Mastercraft Maristar with a Corvette LT1
U.S. Coast Guard Capacity Sticker Thread

I want to share what Iíve found. When I purchased my boat this is what my sticker looked like:

I did a lot of searching and I found threads on the Capacity Stickers but it did not seem like any of them found a solution as to where to get replacement sticker. I did a google search and found this web site:

http://garzonstudio.com/capacities-decal/4x4-a.html

I ordered one, they were having issues with their web site so the form I filled out did not come through with the information but they emailed me right back. I ended up sending them the pic of the sticker I wanted copied, they summited an approval pic and a few days later I received the sticker. I wish the yellow was brighter but compared to what I had itís great.

I am not associated with this company and Iím not sure in the long run how the sticker will hold up but I figured for $20 it was worth a shot. If you check out their website you will see a link to Facebook where they have a lot of boat related decals pictured.

It was suggested to start a thread where people could ask for pics of legible sticker so they can be copied.

I hope others find this helpful!!