View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 06:35 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19_Skier View Post
Maybe I'm in the minority but I have never dunked the nose of my MC since day one, are you guys wiping around into your own wake and dunking? If someone falls I throttle off in a straight line then pivot in place, never hit my wake because it's past me by then.... Yeah it may take a few more seconds to get back to someone but it beats throwing rollers all the way down the lake from powerturning.
I resemble those remarks. Since 2001 I have only got the nose dunked once and that was early after the purchase. I know the 205 is a bit higher and no cured down nose, but it is easy to do if your not paying attention. No powerturns, and either powering through a perpendicular wave or taking waves sideways. I know it doesn't work for all bodies of water but these new surf wakes are pretty big... That being said, sorry for the thread jack and bring on the white T-shirts!

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams