I actually made some progress today. I've been working on cleaning the interior, it's coming out okay. I have what I think is mold spots that will not come out. I've tried Totally Awesome, 303 and bleach on the back seat that I removed but I've had very little luck removing the spots.
Does anyone have any recommendations?
I started wet sanding then buffing the back of the boat, that is coming out very good. It's taking a lot of time but it's getting better. I'm sanding with 600, 1000, 1500 grit then buffing with 3M compounds.
I used my power washer to remove the rear Mastercraft sticker then took WD-40 to get the remaining adhesive off, that worked well.
Here is a picture of above the rub rail sanded.
I hope it's worth it, I drilled out the rivets that hold the cover snaps on so I did have to sand and buff around them.
Buffed and waxed!!!
Here I have the bottom sanded, it's ready to be buffed.
I used blue painters tape to protect the rub rail while buffing, it took a lot to get down in those corners by the rail.
I also pulled the dash out so I can figure out how I'm going to wrap it. I'm think about going with this.