View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 02:38 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Let's roll off of last years thread and see who can throw up good numbers this year.

Yesterday was my first time in the course since September-October. I can barely move today.

Ran 2@-35 (34mph)

I met phntmski out to do course maintenance. We got it all back in. He skied and I drove. The water was nice so I borrowed all of his gear as I did not plan on skiing.

Pass 1) 6@-28
2) 6@-32
3) 2@ -35
4) skied to the dock. I was tired and I wanted my ski. I'm used to my ski and wanted my large bindings vs his mediums. They were too tight.

Wednesday was my first time out since late October. No excuse for someone living in FL, but it's north Florida, the weather has been crappy, they drew down the lake during the winter, I blew out my hammy in the gym last month, and then went on a European vacation.

Anyways, I skied 2 sets, got a taste of the green rope (32 off @ 34), and my muscles are aching in all the right places.
Can't wait to get back out there this weekend. This summer's goals are to ski 32 off consistently and hope I can manage a full 35 off pass or two.

2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary