View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:59 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostar205 View Post
I decided to bight the bullet and give my beloved 1999 Expedition a heart transplant. I located a brand new, never installed or fired 2001 Ford 5.4L Supercharged crate engine to replace my standand 5.4L powerplant. The old engine was leaked at the head gaskets into the valley and on to the exhaust manifolds making a pleasure smell inside the cabin.

The new engine comes standard with 380hp, 430 ft-lb torque. The stock blower has already been sent off for porting and polishing and will also be underdriven to create 15 lbs of boost (stock is 8 lbs.). We are also puttinig a cold air intake, a special tune and equal-length headers, high flow cats and a new stainless performance exhaust. Lastly, the transmission and transfer case are getting beef up to take the added horsehpower and torque.

I should be done in a month and has already been in the shop from a month. Can't wait to get it back. I'll post pictures as the work progresses.
I really like the sound of this.

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $659
4 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $399
2 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES

CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND - $100 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com