View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 12:29 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC View Post
Footer girl, I responded to your e-mail.
Everyone else. I did end up finishing the routine although I had some set backs with working overtime and going out of town. All I can say is my wife's dr. told me this is not for 50 year olds. I struggled through the whole last month and the last week I had to start skipping the 3rd round of exercise in each circuit. My knees and lower back were killing me. I did loose 14 pounds, down from 245 to 231 but I'm thinking I'll leave this workout to you younger guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footer Girl View Post
You did great and there is a lot to be said that you finished this. You put your mind to it and modified it how you needed. This work out is not for everyone as I am sure that you and the others can attest to. In any case I am really proud of you and I hope that you will continue to find what works for you to get you where you want to be. It's not all about Insanity or P90X etc. Those are stepping stones and tools.....in the end it is about getting healthy and getting to where you want to be in your personal fitness and finding the right options for you. That is why I do what I do.

By the way did you ever take your final after pics like we talked about? I would still like to do the side by side for you and you deserve to put in for your shirt because you did finish it!

Great job HRC. Dont worrie at 28 I was even skipping some of the 3rd circiuts. I HATED/DREADED max interval circuits. The extra two weeks I did with my wife we switch from doing that to doing fast and the furious.

We are on our second week of round two. I have not been eating great the past 3 days but will change that around.

HRC can you tell a noticable difference? The back picture was the story teller with me. Well that and i need all new pants but dont want to go out and buy them as I am going to lose another 25 pounds or so.

After this round of insanity Focus T25 should be our and I CAN NOT WAIT for that. 25 min a day 5 days a week.