View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 11:06 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1999 Maristar 210 VRS
Lightbulb Boat Buddy->Why stop there->How about a New 400hp Engine and Tranny...?

I wondered why Boat Buddy hasn't designed something similar into their product as I'm sure many Boat Owners complain about the marks.

I actually tried the glue one time and after it dried, the glue peeled off of the boat buddy's rubbery parts. I don't like to use glue for anything except craft projects...lol

On another note, Lake Tulloch should be at Ski-Boat-Launch-Depth this week! Of course the aluminum boats can get out anytime, but it will be exciting to finally get out on the water after another long winter season.

Lastly, I found a light coating of oil in my bilge, and it looks like it may be coming from the oil-filled transmission. Can't tell yet but if it is, I may need to rebuild some seals or similar. I had been contemplating re-powering her with a 400hp new engine and a new transmission, or even Buying a newer Boat.
Attached Images