Rain, Rain, go away.
Well, it has been an interesting few weeks. I pulled the boat into the garage and pulled the engine. It was a tricky maneuver as my garage is pretty small and the ceilings are only 8' high. Attached are the photos of how I pulled the engine and re-attached. I did not re-align the engine and trans with the prop shaft after setting it back in, however I marked it pretty well before I pulled it out as you will see in the photos. When I set the engine back in the boat I bolted it to the bell housing first and then bolted down the engine mounts. Since the weather has been so crappy I have not even had a chance to sea trial it to see how the new seal works. Hopefully all is well. I am going to try and take it out this weekend. The last 3 weeks have been killing me with all this rain! Take a look and see. One weekend we decided to take a trip to Big Canoe, GA so that was part of what kept me away. One of the photos below is the view from our house.