View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 06:17 PM
JimN's Avatar
JimN JimN is offline
MC Master Poster
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 13,103
uas an FYI- fittings on fuel, brake and other fluid-carrying lines need what's called a 'flare-nut' wrench. It's like a box wrench with enough removed to allow the line to pass through- it adds support for the nut and if it flares a bit, it won't slip off and round off the corners.
Reply With Quote