View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:27 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: None :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D View Post
Didn't the wife say get a boat months ago? Why don't you own one yet??

Sent from Never Neverland using Tapatalk 2
Yes she did.. One major thing came up about 3weeks ago.. I received orders back to CA and I move in June lol.. So everything got put on hold right now.. I wasn't supposed to move until next year..

Now the good news.. I'm moving 30 mins from home and I no longer need to worry about having a truck as I can use my Dads.. Soooooo hopefully this winter when everyone trades them in or tries to sell them I'll pick one up..

I'm also the die hard guy who doesn't care how cold it is to get out on the lake.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
Yea - you could get in for $15K or less - and have a sweet ride and then slowly make it your own...
Yea I'm going to start looking into it more and more.. Once I move home it'll be easier.. vise trying to buy one now and then shipping it home.

The issue is that my best friend here bought a boat a few months ago.. It's a Yahama 242 Limited.. It's a beautiful boat, rides great and has plenty of power with it's dual jetski type jet engines.. It's been so much fun going out on the water almost every weekend.. moving back to CA where there is no boat is going to suck..

So naturally I must do what is best for me and my family and buy one ahahaha.

US COAST GUARD!!