View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 09:29 AM
Meeker Meeker is offline
TT Enthusiast
Join Date: Sep 2011
Boat: 05 X45
Location: Rockies
Posts: 120
The round odd-shaped plug is a knock sensor/block drain plug. It goes on the port side of the engine, about the middle of the engine (front to back aspect) and on the lower part of the engine above the oil pan. You will also see a one wire connector that need to be plugged into the top of the sensor. The other plug goes on the starboard engine side, same location. Not sure exactly where the hose clamp came from.
Reply With Quote