View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 10:08 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: n/a
Well guys, I think I'm going to try and sell my Maristar 230VRS and eventually upgrade. If you've seen my threads you know I've tried to do as much to this boat that I could to make it mine. I've tried to take really good care of it and I think it shows. I would be happy to answer all questions about it...just shoot me a message.

It's equipped with the LTR 330 hp engine by Indmar, and I've added the upgrades below in the last year. Most of them haven't even seen 10 hours of sunshine. It has right at 345 hours and I detailed it a couple of weeks ago and took it out for test run. It is turn key, shining nice, and ready for the summer. I have it stored about a mile from the lake if anyone wants to test drive, but no joyrides please.

Brand New Sunbrella Bimini from Tower Biminis--$800
OEM-New Dimension Wakeboard Tower and Racks --$2500
Gladiator Trailer Tires with less than 100 miles--$450
All new carpet on the trailer bunks--$400
(4) Polk DB651 speakers in the boat, but none on the tower
Prop was also refurbished by Eric at O.J. Props b/c previous owner put a couple of dings in it.
Fresh oil and transmission fluid.

A couple of more things: The upholstery is in very good shape. A few of the cushions have some nicks on them, but most are under the seat and unseen. Definitely nothing to worry about, but I do want to disclose everything and be as upfront as possible.

I'm asking $24,500. No lowball offers please.
Attached Images

Last edited by Hogwild; 08-30-2013 at 07:41 PM. Reason: updated info