View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 01:16 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski-me View Post
OK, thanks Kyle. I'll check out O'Reilys and get a flaring tool. I'll inspect first but plan to just re-flare everything. I did re-do the line going from the front axle to the rear axle. That was my first tube that I bent and thought zig-zags would look the best.....I don't think so now.

It looks a lot more clean now.

Appreciate the help Kyle and so sorry I can't trade you. You are a very patient man and finding that double axle is just that, patience!!

On another note, we were in Dallas a few weeks ago and visited TCU for my daughter in Ft Worth.....my wife wants to move there! She's so tired of this cold, windy weather! And I will say, nice little town you got there....

It is a nice town. I live 7 min from TCU. My sisters went to TCU as well as my bro n law. We go to every home football game and have tail gate spots.

Fort Worth is a great town.

If you guys move down let me know.

Rat, Tex, taymc197, phntmski, jd6, travisx9, and a few others ski with me. Check out Metroplexskiclub.com it's super cheap like $180 for the year for single and its slightly more for a family but we have a course and a very cool family of skiers.

There are also a few public lakes around that we hit up. I can assure you that finding a ski ride will be easy.

Even if you don't move down and are back on the area we can still go tear up a course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....