View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 02:12 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2011 X-25
2008 X-15 For Sale

2008 X-15. $56,500. Very well cared for and in excellent condition - everything works. PM with email address if you're interested and I'll send more photos or answer your questions. All service records available. Located in Phoenix, but willing to sell anywhere (shipping can run anywhere from $0.80 to $1.30 per mile from what I hear).

Details:
- MCX engine with approx 190 hrs
- fresh out of it's 100 hr check - should be good for the summer
- trailer tongue and actuator replaced with UFP brand, so no worrying about parts availability for Reliable trailer parts
- standard MC trailer with spare tire. Tires one year old and in excellent condition
- extra ballast bags plumbed into rear corner lockers (Fly High X2 bags ~ 500lbs each)
- perfect pass
- two tower speakers with forward facing lights
- rear facing lights
- full boat cover - covers boat down nearly to trailer and covers teak swim step
- ipod connection + standard MC stereo setup (CD, JL speakers, subwoofer, 2 amps, etc.)
- transom remote, remote next to driver, and aux plug next to driver
- attitude adjustment plate
- heater and seat heater
- bow filler cushion
- cockpit table
- bimini

The extra ballast bags included here really step up the wakeboard wake and are easy to use as they are plumbed into the overflow of the factory ballast. The ski wake is surprisingly mellow (or so I'm told as I've never skied), so this really makes for a versatile boat.

Contact me soon. Need to get this out the door to make room for my new boat.
Attached Images