View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 07:40 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 40th Anniv. Prostar 197 MCX and Powerslot
4/15/2013 Update: Trim is nearly complete as well as fireplace.

It's been a little bit since I posted an update.
The trim carpenter should be finishing up this week as he has a couple of rooms left to put baseboards in and then he can put up the railing and small trim that goes with it. He also will be putting all of the door handles on as well as the pull knobs/handles for all of the cabinets.
The mason's finished the stone on the fireplace and will be putting the hearthstone on today, so all they have left to do it finish up a little bit of work on the outside but our weather has not quite been conducive.
The well drilling truck is ready to go so hopefully they will drill this week....I am somewhat anxious for this as is really is the last unkown cost. While the wells in the area range from 65 feet to 160 feet...the house in front of me is 117 feet, we budgeted for 150 feet and are keeping our fingers crossed!

Next up for me is to finish filling all of the nail holes in the trim and touch it all up then we should be able to move on to cleaning the whole house by the end of the week in prep for touching-up the walls. After that, we need to get to pouring the garage floor and installing a catch-basin drain outside the garage area to deal grab all of the water that we are diverting with the swayle we cut in the back yard so that it does not go over my drive.
Attached Images