So I've been doing some work for the past 2 weeks. Here's some pictures of the work that was done. In the first pic, was the bow with all the hardware taken out. I sanded the area and cleaned it up a little. Next one is of a thick new layer of bondo-glass over the old broken pad. The third pic is of a quarter inch thick steel backing plate I made the covers the entire length and width of the new pad. The forth pic is with all the hardware back in all tightened down. I also added a plate to go on top of the lifting ring bracket, I figured it couldn't hurt anything.The last pic is of the outside. A stainless backing plate with a brand new u bolt welded to it. I still have to trim the excess rubber, but I think I can finally cross this project off the list.
You don't have to buy a lake to own it~MasterCraft