View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 12:19 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
It's very easy.

Locate the master module. Take all of the connecting wires and install them on the new module. SG comes with a GPS puck. I would unscrew the dash and stick it behind the gauges. Then snake the wire to the module. Plug in the GPS connection and put dash together.

Very very easy. I've installed a few systems myself.

Plug and play.

The SG upgrade will have instructions. Follow them for re calibrating baselines. Try to not OCD on this part. Just put a driver in the boat and maybe a rider who can read the SG instructions. Make a pass down then recal iirc in cal mode it's menu 2-3x and then up arrow. Then recal again on the opposite way into the course. Then menu and up arrow. Move on to the next speed. You can be there all day calibrating 15-30 rpm in and out.

Get 26-36 calibrated. Put it in slalom mode and test it out. It will run hot times unless you have a skier in tow. The SG instructions hit on that point.

If you get on slalom mode it will pull 16.94-16.96 all day long. Put it in practice mode and you can turn down the tolerance a bit.

It's super easy to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....