View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 04:31 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kweisner View Post
On the blower, does the switch light up? If so, check the actual fan inside the blower housing itself. Try to give it a spin with your finger (switch off). When I got my boat last fall, I spent a good bit of time tracing/testing the circuit, only to find that the fan itself had seized from not being used. Once I "broke" the fan free, it worked fine for a while (but ultimately i did replace as the bearing became noisy). Got a replacement for about $30 (mine was a 3" diameter). Good luck and welcome to the forum--great folks here always willing to lend a hand and sometimes a little humor or sarcasm. Oh yeah. . .pix are kind of a big deal here too!
When a bilge pump gets hung up, its usually due to corrosion and time to replace so it works when you need it. Sometimes they will suck in some debris and plug up. Put a garden hose against the pump outlet and give it a little backflush. Sometimes that is all it takes.

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $659
4 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $399
2 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES

CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND - $100 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com