View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 05:18 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 09 X45
Selling my 2005 X2 Great Boat

Hi all,

Listing my 2005 Mastercraft X2 for sale. Excellent Condition. MCX engine. Cruise control. 210 hours. Optima marine battery. Hard ballast tanks in the back, soft bag in the center locker. Updated Clarion head unit with newer style control for driver. Two amps driving 4 speakers in boat plus sub and 4 tower speakers. All ballast pump impellers replaced less than 2 years ago. New OEM fuel module from MC dealer installed August 2012 (the whole module, not rigged together with some automobile fuel pump). Full custom cover from skiboatcovers.com, black, Sunbrella material, waterline legth to protect platform, graphics and paint, 2 years old, paid $1000. Blue and white bimini top. Professionally waxed twice a year. Teak platfrom cleaned and oiled every other year, in process right now. All regular services preformed as recommended. All original. Upholstery and carpet in excellent condition. I take very good care of my boats and it shows. It does have a few minor signs of wear but nothing substantial and if asked will be happy to describe in detail and send pics. Boat is a 9.5 out of 10 and I am picky. This boat has been adult owned and operated and never abused or run hard. I never "put the hammer down" and run full throttle across the lake.

A few things I am OCD about:

No shoes in the boat, period
Cleaned after every use with Maguires products
No colored drinks allowed
No eating allowed in the boat (welcome to sit on platform and eat)
Put you board or ski on in the water, not on the teak deck
Everything comes out of the boat at the end of the weekend
Always completely dry before covering
Never left in the water overnight
Ballast bag removed and center ski locker dryed out after each use
Only premium (93) gas

Only selling because family wants a bigger boat. Would be will to trade for late model X45 or X55.

$34,999

Located in Memphis, TN

Thanks for looking.

More pics over in classified section.
Attached Images