View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 09:13 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2009 Mastercraft x45
Update:

I just finished using Collintie Cleaner wax and Fleetwax on the interior fiberglass. Great products. The boat is really starting to look new. I decided to apply the cleaner wax and fleetwax by hand (I am going to use the PC 7424xp on exterior and may go over larger interior areas). Looks awesome. I followed this up with Babe's Boat bright. It worked great also (smelled awesome, similar to heaven I would assume).

There are no dealers of Malco or Totally Awesome within a 4 hour drive of me (great white northeast). I am however traveling to our nations capital (Ottawa) next week and plan to purchase some Totally awesome to try on the vinyl. I still can see some spots that need some attention.

Tonight I will be attacking the non-slip flooring with some star brite cleaner and a scrub brush. After it is clean I am going to fleetwax the non-slip that is under carpet, followed by babes Boat bright.

Carpet is pretty dirty. I plan to pressure wash it, scrub it with some carpet cleaners, and last soak with fabric softener and then finial wash off.

Tried cleaning a section on the tower with babes boat bright and it did a surprisingly good job. I am going to try some other aluminum cleaners and will report back on them as well.

I promise to post pictures once it is completed.