In looking at the Top Gun website (http://www.topgunboatcovers.com/TG.htm
) it appears it is breatheable after all. Can anyone out there confirm from experience if it is adequately breathable to allow the interior of the boat to dry with the cover on?
From the website:
- American made texturized Polyester Duck.
- High Count provides outstanding tensile and tear strength.
- Multi-ply construction for maximum wear and abrasion resistance.
- Specially formulated polymeric coating that will not harden, crack or peel.
- Highly water resistant but permeable to water vapor
- Coating formulated to be resistant to mildew, sunlight, and atmospheric chemicals.
- Highest Strength.
- Maximum abrasion -- puncture resistance.
- Highly water resistant, yet breathable
- Dimensionally stable, less than 1% shrinkage or elongation.
- 62 inch finished width.
- Available in 16 colors.
- Five year manufacturers warranty.