Thread: Stupid injuries
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 01:32 AM
MC Devotee
Boat: Nautique
I got one funny one and one not so funny one .

Tossed out of a car at around 50-70 mph in a drug deal gone bad and run completely over by the car ......still here to tell the story so I am all good. Tore up my shoulder pretty, good fractured some teeth, had crazy road rash and tire marks imprinted in my shins from the bad guys Mercedes S500. Talk about a crazy ride. He is currently in prison for 23yrs for attempt murder to a police officer.

Last year at Disney I was in the "surf wave" pool at Typhoon Lagoon. Didn't realize it was a surf wave pool originally. We got there when park opened. First time there. Have my 7 and 5 yr old girls with me in each arm. They wanna go to the front since they have been in a ton of wave pools already. We are just thinking normal wave pool. Well I hear the bell ring, alarm go off and a WOOOOSH! that sounded like a freight train and here comes a huge I would say 6-8ft surf wave right at us while they are in their innertubes. I freak try and grab them wave hits me and I apparently suffer a double sports hernia doung the splits on the bottom holding on to them. Off for surgery. Their smiles were worth every minute of surgery tho. They loved it

2000 Mastercraft Xstar
2004,2005 Ski Centurion Avalanche C4
2003, Ski Centurion Cyclone
99,2000,2001, 2002 Ski Centurion Elite V/Hurricane/lightning
88 2001 Nautique