Boat: 1985 Correct Craft Ski Nautique 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall0711 View Post
And he knows his CRACK.....
Que?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Chief View Post
At this point it's just a fiberglass hull. I wouldn't give 2k for it

See my 2003 209 restore thread. Saltwater boats are the devil.

I'm looking at having to buy a repower which means all new engine, fuel injection, accessories and motor mounts For around 8500 on top of that I need to replace all he analog gauges and computer with digital and create a wiring harness and install it. I have not been able to find a salvage motor that will plug and play.

You might look into buying a motor with a carburetor to save some headaches.

The good thing is the hull if it hasn't hit anything, is bomber and probably just needs a buff job.
Thanks, that's some good info. Looking at your thread, that looks awfully familiar.

For now I'm just trying to gather some info to see if it's feasible to bring back to life. Like someone posted, options are VERY limited here. Plus keep in mind that boats are about 30% more expensive here than in the US, plus labour is much cheaper, so it might be worth it.

If anyone can give an answer to my initial questions that would help a lot:
- how much is a new engine, and where can I find one?
- it has 310hp. Was 330 an option in 2001? What's the difference between these engines?
- which steering cable should it have (it's missing)?
- it's missing some smaller items (battery, some cup holders, mirror, nav light on bow, ignition switch, hydraulic springs (if that's what they're called, to keep the engine covers open). Do your trained eyes see anything else, anything major that's missing or needs attention?

Another one: what are some of your favorite online sources for parts etc?