View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 11:38 AM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncotw View Post
I have owned BOTH and both are awesome boats.... I do remeber when I purchased the CC how outstanding the customer service was..... For the first couple of years they would bend over backwards anytime I needed anything.... Not sure of that was specific to that CC delaership but that really made an impression on me....
As others have said, both boats are going to be very high quality. There may be some small nuances and creature comforts that one boat has that the other does not and vice-versa.

I think the most important thing you should consider is if you have a really good local dealer for one brand versus the other. That factor can make or break a boat purchase. On the other hand, most dealers will work on other brands. So it may be less of an issue. But all else being equal, if you have a top notch local MC dealer, unless there's really something about CC that does it for your, buy a MC. On the other hand, if you have the world's greatest CC dealer in your backyard, unless there is something about MC that really floats your boat, buy a CC.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.