View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:57 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarmarkMarine View Post
Kyle,
Take a close look at the BulletLines photos and count the LEDs. There are six 2" segments per foot with three LEDs per segment....EXACTLY like the Earmark LED rings. So neither is 32 LEDs per foot and both are 18 LEDs per foot. Identical light strips.
The Earmark rings use domestic acrylic versus acrylic from China. The domestic acrylic will not amber over time after UV exposure.
There is little chance of fracturing the Earmark diffuser ring during drilling if you follow the contained instructions. Earmark covers 'how to' in great detail.
The Earmark rings are servicable by using a compliant adhesive. Plus, they are 1/2" thick which permits RGB use.

David
Thanks for the info.

Both products are 1/2" thick. Both the same exact price. Do you know if Eric at the lewisville store has 6 7.7" blue rings. If he does I'll pick them up this week. Actually I'm passing by there today. It would be nice to bet them today.

David I have bought from Eric in Lewisville before and he has been a great help. I have also bought from Ken at bulletlines. I'm impressed with both customer service departments and the products. I will say I'm more of dealing face to face rather than cyber.

Let me know what you have and we can go from there.

I want a bright glow not a bunch of led beaming light rays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....