View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 01:13 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
we are slowly giving away all our privacy bit by bit... it's showing up more and more... went to a bar in Bartlett, Il - Cadillac Ranch - (yes...line dancing... ) They scan everyone's license or ID for proof of attendance - they say it's a law so that the village can go after the bar if the worst happens and someone is over served and hurts themselves or someone else.

I am 53 - really? gray hair gets carded? My car's GPS(black box) already indicates where I have been and how I drive - they claim..it's for my protection... bull poop.

Benjamin Franklin was right... bye bye best republic on planet. Hopefully this is the Jimmy Carter era again Part Deux and the Reagan era will begin in 4 years...
I would tell them to 'f'-off and if they want my business they will accept cash, otherwise I'm gone. Especially when at my age it is obvious I'm old enough to drink.

You ought to disconnect that black box as well as the Onstar, assuming it is a GM.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul