View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 11:20 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkski View Post
All of the interio painting is done and I have to say that if I never paint another dark accent wall in my life, I will be a happy man! It took 5 coats of paint to get a really good cover on the dining room accent wall and that was with colored primer as a base....but it does look cool!

Finished putting the second coat on all of the painted trim last night and so now it is time to move on to the staining, which fortunately, there is not as much of.....I think!

I plan to get the tile floors started this week as well so that the finish carpenter can simply put the trim down and I do not have to work around it. The stone work is coming along, although our weather this weeks does not look conducive to outdoor work.

Enjoy.
Looks great!! You and your wife's color choices are similar to my nieces. Lots of variations and some darker. First thought is WHAT? But it looks good!

This from a guy who grew up in a house with green living room walls, three brown walls and one red wall in the dining room...

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams