View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 07:01 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneBoatN View Post
Thomas Jefferson lived from 1743 to 1826. It's sort of like saying we should still keep defending ourselves with the musket. Unfortunately we live in the day and age where people for enough money can get access to stuff they should not. Just one more tool for defense against the seriously bad people. People want total freedom and then something like 9/11 (pick the event to your liking) happens and then they cry that enough was not done to stop it. How exactly to you find the bad people if you don't go looking? It's not like they have a sign tattooed to their forehead.

Oh, by the way, I have read the constitution, thank you very much/
Perhaps you missed this part from the article:

"He said one of the problems with the plan is that there is “wiggle room” on how the information will be used. In the past, the National CounterTerrorism Center, which is supposed to ensure that critical threat information is shared among various agencies, was obliged to “promptly identify and purge any innocent U.S. person information.”

But the guidelines were subsequently loosened so that “not only can they keep the data for a number of years, but they can continue to use it,” German said."

I don't think anyone suggests that we don't look for the bad guys, but this isn't supposed to be an open invitation to compile bank records of people who fall into the "innocent" category, as suggested by the article.

Tandem Axle Trailer Special
Includes: 4 T07 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda
Loadstar KR03 Radial tires, mount and balance
Free Delivery

ALUMINUM WHEEL AND TIRE PACKAGES
SINGLE AXLE 14" PACKAGE STARTING AT $369
SINGLE AXLE 15" PACKAGE STARTING AT $439
TANDEM AXLE 14" PACKAGE STARTING AT $649
LED lights, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts
GOLF CART TIRES & WHEELS

PM me or email tiresplease@gmail.com