View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Mike Wood Mike Wood is offline
TT Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2008
Boat: mastercraft
Location: southeast
Posts: 16
the coupler is what they call fit and faced to the shaft if you get any coupler you need to take to a prop shop or machine shop and get it fit and faced that iswhy mastercraft sells them togather
southflorida mastercraft
boynton beach fl
tel 561 737 9423
call we can get you one
Reply With Quote