View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:51 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Awesome seeing this Thread pop up on my screen this evening as I am working in Long Island tonight dreaming of the upcoming boating season and hoping I make it out of here tomorrow.

As you can see by Robs comment and my signature below, we are on Facebook and all the previous years pictures, video's, event brochures, etc are on there and ready for viewing, including "The Dance"!!

https://www.facebook.com/MCBuckeyeBash

These are great events with great people attending so for all you peeps that only came once, or never at all, it is worth the trip. We had several newcomers this past year which I look forward to seeing again, along with all the usual group of guys and gals.

Maybe I can get Frankster66 to come down from Michigan and be my out of stater and my boats exact twin (thats and award winner). I would also like to see Swibby69 and TLS come down and join the Buckeye Bash Convoy!!

So stay tuned here and facebook for continual updates from "Santa" Rob 93ProStar190!! The MAN, The MYTH, The LEGEND!!! Thanks buddy!!

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams