View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:58 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Prostar 205, 1994, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxrjtt View Post
Well There is the trouble.. What I really need is Proab A Newer style x-star and salt water series or I just need two different boats lol.. I want The 190 prostar 93 and up "Child hood dream we could never afford one" .. But the space of the 205 for friends, But I live close to the bay and bay areas So Its nice to have something like the bigger x-star to handle bigger waves and be good in salt water areas. Budget is depending but under 15k proab, have seen deals on even up to 2000 prostar 190's for under that. Just waiting on the right deal to catch me also trying to sell my 85 S&S at BAY AREA WATERSPORTS ...
This pretty much is confusion. You've talked about a ski boat 190 in the beginning, then open bow 205. OK, that's all in line with one another......then the bomb!

Mention of X-Star, Saltwater and big waves. None of these go along with a 190 or 205 (very flat bottoms on the eras mentioned).

So, are you more after a true waterski boat (dedicated ski boat) or more an all around boat that can handle a lot of people and big waves? Two very different types of boats.....

1994 205, LT1