Got more done today. Installed the starter, oil pressure sensor, and cleaned up the drive shaft seal. I also painted the pick up loops for the engine and will bolt them on this weekend. The fuel/water separator cap was also painted.
A package came today from skidim.com, it has 2 transmission hoses, a raw water pump impellar, and thermostat. I ordered a new drive shaft with coupler, it should be coming in towards the mid to end of next week. Also, I got my second-hand alternator tested. It checks out, so I dont have to spend $150-$200 bucks on a new marine alternator as of now. Working hard to get this thing together asap!