View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:10 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 40th Anniv. Prostar 197 MCX and Powerslot
2/21/2013 Update: Front porch on and drywall delivered.

Finally some new pics for you guys to look at.
As of this morning, the drywall guys are there and hanging it with the anticipation of it being done by the Saturday at the latest.

So, the pics below show the front porch area which will eventually connect to a wrap-around deck, obviously I need to add some fill to the area and build a retaining wall of some sort to support a walkway to the front door without having a lot of steps.
Aside from that I took a couple pics of the storage area's we added above the garage and masterbedroom. At the floor, these spaces are roughly 7 feet wide and the average person can stand-up without banging their head. I do plan to add shelves to each side as well going between the trusses for additional storage with the goal being not to have to store anything in the basement.

The siders are still going at it but I have included a pic of the completed side of the greatroom wall showing the wrap on the windows. This same wrap will go around each window on the front-side of the house as well as around the walkout sliders and basement windows.
Enjoy.
After this week, things will really look different inside.
Attached Images