View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:37 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2005 X2
I'm not sure whether an OEM cover is still available. If so, they run around $700 or so last time I checked. Two of the big online suppliers are www.mymastercraft.com and www.mastercraftbydesign.com. Also check with Jim@BAWS.

However, also check out Ameribrand at http://www.websweeper.com/boatcovers...74-MASTERCRAFT Their aftermarket covers are made by Carver, a very reputable company. (There are other places that sell the exact same covers made by Carver but at a higher price.) Prices vary depending on the material.

They have a cover with the cinch strap under the rubrail that is almost exactly like the factory one. I know because I just bought one from them for my 05 X2. It is the same as what you need except the cutout for the rear tower feet is different. I paid $471. It doesn't have MasterCraft logo on the windshield but I can get that silkscreened locally.

I also bought a cover for my X5 from them a couple of years ago and was really pleased with it.

Last edited by wheelerd; 02-19-2013 at 10:52 PM.