Originally Posted by LittleFuss
I am considering a 2007 X2 SS. The dealer says it was never put in saltwater. private lake in florida. I was wondering what all is different about the Saltwater Series....
Why would a closed cooling system need a hook up to flush the engine? Am I missing something?
1) Closed cooling 100% including the exhaust manifolds
2) Hydraulic Steering
3) Sacrafial zincs and annodes
4) addtional stainless steel
5) Flush kit
6) It will be marked as an SS edition
7) Normally a galvinized trailer has been added
8) scuppered interior