View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:09 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1990 Tristar 190 and 1998 Baha Cruiser Mach 1 290
Got a little bit of work done yesterday pulled it out into the driveway weather was nice.. got some cleaning done, sealed up the back rub rail thought there may have been some water seeping in so I sealed all the up with 3M 4200, went to reinstall the bilge pump thru hull fitting and tightened it too tight and it cracked from the inside..Have to wait a few days to get the new one.. Delayed the rest of the panel installs until I get the seats back (hopefully this week they will be delivered), the rear arm rests need to be put back on before the combing sections, my arms are not that long. Should have it ready before too long..Was really hoping I could get it backed into the water to make sure there was no leaks with everything I have done before securing the flooring sections. Thought since I got the quick drains put on and I could drain it and put it back in the garage until I get it out for real and put it back on the lift, but the water level is down and the boat ramp two doors down did not have enough water to float it.