View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:15 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2004, Violet (purple) & white ... previous 1983 black/silver stars
I think I have heard most of those listed... my wife's family (aunts/uncles) have always been nuts about the water, owning numerous & various boats (all outboards or I/Os) and skied their entire life. I showed up at a family reunion with my old '83 S&S with powerslot, they were all amuzed I bought such a small boat since none of their's ever had the power to pull me up on a slalom (always came up on two & dropped one). They all wanted to ski, so I said get your gear and get in the water, while they were arguing who was going first ... they were surprised, when I tossed out 4 ropes and said you can all go first. They never gave me cr@p after I pulled them all up on doubles (which I was hesitant since I had never tried that).

also got the questions/comments from friends we took out "wow, when did you buy a new boat?" to which my answer was "oh, about 18 years ago and it was a few years old when I bought" ... MC OCD has advantages too