View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 07:39 PM
89BigBlock's Avatar
89BigBlock 89BigBlock is offline
TT Regular
Join Date: Aug 2010
Boat: 89 prostar 190 454
Location: etc
Posts: 52
That floor piece goes under the observer seat like mentioned above and IS connected by two U clamps in opposit directions. One goes through the hull that is shaped also like a U, and the other goes through the AL support under the floor.
Reply With Quote