View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:05 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodar View Post
Eddie,

I included you, because I am well aware of the complaining that comes out of you over on your other site. I've been forwarded some posts you've made there about how much you hate the mods and how you think I threw Paxton under the bus, etc. Jim & I have spoken about him posting his boats for sale in the "Boats for sale" forum several times. He says he won't do it again and then he does it a month later, I move it and he gets all bent about it. He calls me an a-hole, you call me an a-hole, the other mods get called an a-hole and the fact of the matter is Jim is the a-hole for not just putting the flipping thread in the right forum like every other dealer does on this forum.

If anyone is tightly wound, it is you. I am nothing like Page. We were all friends once and I am unsure why/when that went sideways, but either way what I am doing is not unfair, unjustified or uncalled for.

Just put the threads in the forums they belong. It makes my life easier and your life less stressful by not having to complain about the mods over at "the other place".
First of all, I don't hate ANYBODY! Cept maybe Brobama. Secondly I never said you threw Pax under the bus either. You been getting some wrong info pal! seem like we still got some trolls over on the other site as you call it. lemme see what I can do about that. Thirdly, I never called you an a-hole either I don't believe. And if you think that this place gets me all wound up, then you got that wrong too. Trouble is, nobody on here has any fun anymore and the mods take their job a little too seriously. Thankless job you got yourself there, but if its what you wanna do, then I guess, give it your all! When I complain about anything on here, I feel its justified. I've been here a long time and seen a lota crap come & go. It'll continue. Thats what happens with forums.