View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 04:12 PM
MC Devotee
Boat: 2002 MariStar 210VRS 330hp Tower, Ballast, Bimini, 400w Clarion
Originally Posted by SteveO
Neil, great shots. I have heard of the tube photo trick. I told Madison she has to master her ski's before I get her a wakeboard. As she was making her first pass, I told my ski buddy that I gaurenteed that after she was back in the boat within 5 minutes, she would bring up the wakeboard. While it wasn't the first thing she said, it only took her about 2 minutes. Maybe I have the next Dallas Friday.
SteveO -- yep -- get her the board, but make her promise to keep skiing too... it's amazing how quickly you get 'rusty' if you don't keep skiing as well as wakeboarding.. It takes a lot of boat gas to create a Dallas Friday...

MarkP -- thanks... we had a great summer -- now have 460 hours on my 2002! Other than the Perfect Pass is acting weird (fluctuates), the MC ran great!
2002 MariStar 210 VRS 330hp, Tower, Perfect Pass Stargazer, Bimini, Triple KGB Ballast, 400w Clarion XMD3, Bennett X-14 Wake Plate, 1000+ hours and still running great!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pristine, well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "-- WOW--What a Ride!"