View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 03:12 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 MariStar 210VRS 330hp Tower, Ballast, Bimini, 400w Clarion
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO
Neil, great shots. I have heard of the tube photo trick. I told Madison she has to master her ski's before I get her a wakeboard. As she was making her first pass, I told my ski buddy that I gaurenteed that after she was back in the boat within 5 minutes, she would bring up the wakeboard. While it wasn't the first thing she said, it only took her about 2 minutes. Maybe I have the next Dallas Friday.
SteveO -- yep -- get her the board, but make her promise to keep skiing too... it's amazing how quickly you get 'rusty' if you don't keep skiing as well as wakeboarding.. It takes a lot of boat gas to create a Dallas Friday...

MarkP -- thanks... we had a great summer -- now have 460 hours on my 2002! Other than the Perfect Pass is acting weird (fluctuates), the MC ran great!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pristine, well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "-- WOW--What a Ride!"