View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:56 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1983 Skier 190 Stars and Stripes

Hate to be the minority but I have used this product on my recently updated interior since day one and rave about it. Anytime I use a product that my bare skin will be touching or others for that matter I really am careful. So far this product doesnt dissapoint in that area, no breakouts, reactions, sideeffects ect. From a protection aspect it has worked fantastic keep the vinyl incredibly soft and takes care of any quick stains quickly. White shows everything and this stuff has had its fair shair of trials and still fails to dissapoint me. It is really like a sunblock for the seats too as I leave it in full sun all weekend and apply this product each morning.

I gave it a shot and used it because I can get it at my local farm and fleet by the lake and I am glad I did. Only draw back I can say is the smell isnt as intoxicating as bacon.

JTR
"The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of GREED-the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of all men will pass, and dictators die and the power they took from the people will return to the people and so long as men die Liberty will never perish."
-Charles Chaplin-