View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:37 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimN View Post
And this was caused by his mother not securing the weapons when she knew dam well he had problems. He was considered to be very intelligent and that means she should have taken more precautions. If he couldn't have gotten a Bushmaster, he could very well have used a shotgun, 30-06, .308, SKS or any other hunting rifle.

I'd like to hear the gun control crowd tell me the name of the last sane person to go on a shooting rampage.
I'd like for these idiots to tell me the last time that one of these people that went on a shooting rampage was something other than a democrat or supported the liberal ways!

#1-Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.
#2-Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
#3-Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff; …Registered Democrat.
#4-Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.
#5-Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.
Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats. Also, of the worst killings in the last several decades, only one was a female, all the rest were boys, barely men, and none of them had a strong male father or role model in the household. Their role models were rappers, action movies, comics and violent video games. Our problem isnt weapons, its boys without boundaries. Who live in progressive households.