View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:33 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 205
Man - Ambergris was absolutely WONDERFUL last year, I have other places I wanna go with the GF or I'd go back again in 2013...

Here is my review I wrote up - I was as detailed as i could be (see review by mcohen1021):

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...ECK_RATES_CONT

I will say I got ALOT of bang for my buck, and I loved the condos @ Tradewinds!

If you scuba, please book with REEF ADVENTURES - Tell Ched Cabral and Captain Ron that Mark Cohen from Dallas TX sent you.

Food and drink @ Wet Willies is awesome and affordable - plus the drunken Karaoke nights are fun!

And I can not stress enough to you to not miss the smoked chicken guy that sets up his smoker on Sat/Sun in front of CAYEMART - it was $5 per plate and the BEST MEAL we had all week - seriously!

Another MUST - PALAPA BAR AND GRILL.... get a golf cart and drive the potholed road to close to Portofino - theres a HUGE pier there - go out to the end of the pier - VERY peaceful - so quiet you can hear the waves crash on the coral reef (not able to hear that in San Pedro!!)

BTW - Ramones, was extremely nice, but it was extremely over priced. There are alot of great restaurants on the island and going AI will cheat you of that...

I'll PM you a link to my video I made from the trip.

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...