View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:32 AM
TT Regular

Boat: prostar 205 2000
Steve Martin taking a sobriety test in The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRbZtCTzMg8

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.mccreight@hotmail.com View Post
Ah Mis’sippi Highway Patrol trooper pulled a car over on Hwy 82 about 2 miles east of tha’ River Bridge at Greenville ‘bout 4:00 yesterday afternoon.

When the trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver said he was ah Magician and ah Juggler and he was on his way to Columbus, Mis’sipp...i to do a show at the Shrine Circus............ He didn't want to be late.

The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and said if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket.

He told the trooper he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.

The trooper said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle them.

The juggler said he could, so the trooper got 5 flares, lit ‘em and handed ‘em to him.

While the man was juggling, a pickup truck pulled in behind the patrol car.

Ah sho’ nuff drunk good ol' boy from tha’ Suburbs of Leland got out, watched the performance for ah lil’ while, then went over to the patrol car, opened the back door and got in.

The trooper watched him and then went over to his patrol car, opened the door, an’ asked the drunk, “jus’ what in tha’ hell do you think you’re doing??”

The drunk replied, “You might as well take my a$$ to jail, ‘cause there ain't no way I can pass that sobriety test.”